Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Holy Cow, It's been a while!

HEY! .
It's been about a year since my last post, right?... Nahhhh, maybe not quite that long, but close :)

I have a whole bunch of posts I could share at this point, but I'll start with one that I know I have pictures of and such.

This post I will share a project I did using that drawer from the antique buffet I redid and am currently using as a TV console! 


I saved the face of the drawer hoping to find another project I could do with it.  Cause I'm into old stuff and hoarding like that ya know?! .. Ya.

So I patched up the holes from the previous hardware and painted her a yellow. 
Then I glazed her with a homemade mixture of glaze and black paint.
I added some new hardware from none other than Hobby Lobby! .. 
3.99$ and bought them when they were 50% off! . So I only paid 1.99$.

Here is the outcome and I'm loving it.








Now that I've posted this.. Hopefully you save those old drawers from previous projects! You never know what is in store for them or what you can make of them! 

Hope you enjoyed, feel free to 'PIN IT' !!


No comments:

Post a Comment